Residential and commercial building with Wilhelminian flair in the centre of Berlin-Tegel
Berliner Straße 98, 13507 Berlin
- Representative Wilhelminian style building with special charm, built in 1900
- Bright, friendly premises
- Well-kept, quiet inner courtyard with bicycle storage
- Quiet & nevertheless traffic-favorable situation: S-train, underground, bus, motorway and airport in direct proximity
- Varied shopping possibilities: Pedestrian zone Gorkistraße only 1 minute walk away
- Good (local) recreational opportunities: Tegel Forest, Tegel Lake
Our apartments have a balcony with privacy screen, modernized windows, an insulated facade and partly original stucco. In the inner courtyard there is a bicycle storage, cellar rooms on request. The photos of the furnished show apartments are for illustration purposes only.
Currently all apartments are rented.
As soon as an apartment becomes available, you can find out here.
GREEN & WELL CONNECTED: LIVING & WORKING IN BERLIN-TEGEL
The historic residential and commercial building Berliner Straße 98 is located in the heart of the north of Berlin in the Tegel district of the Reinickendorf district. With around 35,000 inhabitants, Tegel is the second largest district in the capital after Mitte. According to the Senate, the population share in Tegel is rising steadily, by more than seven percent in the past ten years alone, and the trend is rising.
Berliner Straße 98 is not far from the new pedestrian zone Gorkistraße, which is expected to open in 2021.
- approx. 1 min. (57 m) to Alt-Tegel underground station (U6)
- approx. 2 min. (170 m) to bus stop Alt-Tegel (124, 125, 220)
- approx. 3 min. (350 m) to Tegel S-Bahn station (S25)
- approx. 6 min. (3,4 km) to motorway (A111)
- approx. 10 min. (7 km) to Tegel airport
- approx. 25 min. (12 km) to main station
LIVING & WORKING IN TOP-1A-LAGE
Convince yourself and click on the categories to start a radius search.
Filter By Category
Become a tenant
If you are interested in the office space, please fill out the form below or contact us by phone.